Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Perfectly Posh Pore Primer

Ok Comment if you have ever used a Pore Primer.... I know I had tried a couple before I found Under Wonder from Perfectly Posh a year ago... I FELL In Love... I know I know you have read "I fell in Love" many times over when I talk about Perfectly Posh... Well I don't know HOW MANY times I will have to say it before your bathroom is wall to wall Perfectly Posh like ours is hehehehe but neither of us are complaining nor our kids or gkids... we totally stand behind our products.. use them and LOVE THEM....
SOoooooo With that said... HURRY get you some Pore Primer TODAY... https://hollycapron.po.sh/feed-your-face/under-wonder
Don't let large pores steal your spotlight. This under-makeup primer offers a silky soft formula that gives skin a smooth, elegant look. Your makeup glides on with a classic matte finish that lasts all day. You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it! Use in lieu of makeup or to keep skin smooth and luxurious beneath it.
Fragrance:
Watermelon

#pore #primer #ohMyPoshHolly #makeup #smooth #largepores

No comments:

Post a Comment