Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Anns Journey with Keto//os From Pruvit

Ann just joined us on this Keto journey just a few weeks ago. Her kind of story is the reason why I share this with EVERYBODY! Thank you Ann, for letting me share your story with my world!
"I was diagnosed with stage 3 Triple Positive breast cancer on 8/4/14. A type of cancer that 6 years ago, only had a 15% survival rate. With two new types of chemotherapy drugs, it now has a 75 - 80% survival rate. It required 6 months of chemotherapy, a year of Herceptin infusions, a double mastectomy, radiation and reconstructive surgery, that was just completed the first of November.
I began using Keto//OS about 3 weeks ago and It has really helped me with my radiation fatigue, chemo brain and allowed me to have the energy to go back to working out again. Side effect: I lost the weight that I had gained on long term prednisone use. Yay!!
I'm writing a book about my cancer journey and I'm planning on including this information about Keto//OS in my book, as a survivorship recommendation."
Ann L.
Scottsdale, Arizona
When YOU are READY I am HERE to HELP YOU OR GO HERE
#keto, #ketoos, #pruvit

No comments:

Post a Comment