Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Forget about the scale it's the devil trust me on this I have broke my sugar addiction Praise the Lord

www.HollyCapron.org
Wow good morning so I posted a couple of pictures of me from the weekend and my message box is blowing up I can hardly keep up so please bare with me I'll get with you as quickly as I can everyone's wanting to know what am I doing and why are my clothes simply starting to fall off you know the scale hasn't moved a whole lot but I have lost inches like crazy just forget about the scale it's the devil trust me on this I have broke my sugar addiction praise the Lord finally I had to play with the new products for a month and see what combination works best for me this is what I am doing two times a day I am taking one skinny fiber and one skinny body Max reason being there several ingredients in both that my doctor wants me taking and before bed I simply take a yummy tablespoon of hiburn8 .. Not only am I losing I'm sleeping great better than ever deeper and I'm more rested and alert when I wake up my mood is better I am super grateful for these three products send Me a message let's chat I want to help you design what will work for you what your needs are and you can buy two get one free or buy three get three free very affordable and works great
#skinnyfiber #skinnybodymax #hiburn8 #hollycapron #weight #praisethelord #inch #sugaraddiction #digestiveenzymes #probiotic 

No comments:

Post a Comment