Thursday, May 26, 2016

Perfectly Posh Snarky Bars Are AWESOME

So the Perfectly Posh Snarky Bars weren't something I got into at first... Then I kept reading in our training groups about how SOOOO many loved them... I bought some around Christmas time and gave some as gifts.. every single person I gave them too is HOOKED on THEM... and several have every single one... Sooo after my post about the 🌴 Coconut Snarky 🌴 I got mine out and I TOTALLY Love it ..I have been using the FREE one that comes in kits this month.. "The Caffeinater" OHHHH if nothing else JOIN ME cause it is worth it.. πŸ™€ TIGHTEN and BRIGHTEN .. YES PLEASE.. but seriously they smell amazing and are scrubby... really good on dry skin, feet and the purifier my son🚢 is using with his 🌿 poison ivy 🌿 along with the Purifier Stick... controls itcy!!!!!
Soooo Go HERE www.OhMyPoshHolly.com
To get a FREE Caffeinater One Click JOIN.. Promise it will be a PERFECT Choice
To order our awesome ones in the catalog click Collections.. Click Scrubby
See ya on THE PINK SIDE!!!!!!!!!

#coconut #citrus #purifier #teatree #lavender #sandalwood #snarky #ohmyposhholly

No comments:

Post a Comment