Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Stop Dividing your Coconut Oil I have the answer!

I LOVE Perfectly Posh....Lol you may not have guessed that... But with the chemical allergy problems I have.. its so NICE knowing I have safe products that are affordable for my skin and well my whole system cause what you put on your skin goes directly in your body... uggggg better stop and think about that ya'll... I didn't wake up one day and just decide Hey I think I am gonna use natural products... Nope.. my body went into many severe life threatening reactions....EPI Pen became my friend.. NOT FUN.... I was so grateful to find Perfectly Posh...A staple in our house and its so great is our Coconut Oil!!!!
I LOVE our Free Training!!!!!
I learned about the grape seed oil and how it can help with acne control. (which I am past LOL but have grandkids starting )
Also it was amazing learning how all the ingredients come together to make these great products that are so good for you!! My family has been using Coconut Oil for everything body care for awhile. We were using One huge Trader Joes tub and separating it for cooking and body-care. I like that Perfectly Posh has allowed us to leave the tub of Coconut oil in the kitchen and enjoy these amazing products instead!
Get YOURS TODAY all products are under $25 and buy 5 get 1 free *some exclusions do apply
GO HERE To Order from Me www.OhMyPoshHolly.com

#coconutoil #skin #ohmyposhholly #allergies #grapeseedoil #epipen #perfectlyposh #hair

No comments:

Post a Comment