Monday, September 26, 2016

Have you tried a Perfectly Posh Skin Stick Oh MY

Ya know when I started using Perfectly Posh I didn't pay attention to these sticks... I thought whatever!... OH MY was I missing out...
Healer stick would be the one that is used most in our house.. and my 3 year old grandaughter TOTALLY Loves it... always finds boo boos LOL
But ALL our sticks are AMAZING... Every single day I use The Caffeinator Stick around my eyes and mouth to tighten and brighten...
Also not in this picture is our awesome limited addition Cold/Sinus stick.. it comes with tablets for the shower or tub... Packed with natural ingredients.. our essential oils are AMAZING and work... lol you should see my purse... all kinds of sticks... hey a girl never knows when you will need one...
Get YOURS https://hollycapron.po.sh click on collections.. click on skin sticks
#heal #skin #cold #sleep #headache #tension #wake #tighten #brighten #ohmyposholly

No comments:

Post a Comment