Saturday, September 17, 2016

Only way you will be Sorry is if you don't try this Snarky Bar from Perfectly Posh

Oh I can tell you I am SORRY I didn't try this Snarky Bar first thing it came out.. WOW I opened mine yesterday WOW.. Totally smells amazing.. totally exfoliates and moisturizes!!!!!
Hop on over to my site and grab one.. I PROMISE YOU .. You won't be sorry https://hollycapron.po.sh/sorry-not-sorry-snarky-bar
Make no apologies with this sweet, creamy milk-scented scrubby bar. Natural sugar beads and oats gently remove dry, dead skin while shea butter, honey, and milk moisturize and soothe for a gentle exfoliation that refreshes and renews. In the shower or bath, scrub from neck to toes and rinse thoroughly. Then pat skin dry and follow with your favorite moisturizer.
Fragrance:
Sweet, frothy, creamy milk

No comments:

Post a Comment