Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Why use Skin Care thats Packed with chemicals and costs a arm and a leg... Let me share Perfectly Posh with YOU

I simply DON"T get it... can ya'll help me understand.... WHY is it that people want to spend like over $200 on skin care that is packed with chemicals... I just don't understand.... now myself I really watch what I put on my skin cause let me tell you jabbin that EPI pen in your leg isn't fun... don't think it can happen to you.. Ya Right neither did I ... our society uses in one days time over 500 chemicals on our skin... Sickening.. and some of us wake up one day and our buckets are full and start having reactions... no warning.. no choice... I spent years spending WAY TO MUCH on chemical free skin care that was BORING and literally didn't do a thing to improve my skin... I want you to STOP READING THIS and LOOK 👀 👀 at my profile pic... Ya'll I DON"T wear foundation... simply a bit of powder.. I am 51 years old.. and I can tell a HUGE improvement in my skin... For under $100 I have natural based skin care that my Dr. approves and even uses with me... AND each container lasts me over a month sometimes 3 so What the WORLD are you waiting for... I don't sell Posh... I LIVE.. I LOVE POSH ..and I SHARE POSH with you...This is our Look natural line that I totally Love ... message me I will help you with a special regimen just for YOUR needs!!!!!!!
https://hollycapron.po.sh/products/look-natural

#perfectlyposh #natural #skincare #epipen #ohmyposhholly

No comments:

Post a Comment