Thursday, January 12, 2017

Do you like helping others... If so I want to talk with You

Sooooo this morning hubs was reading an article from AARP Bulletin... it was talking about 10 jobs retirees should check out... Guess what... I do 3 of them and hehehehe if you take in consideration of me helping around this farm... Park Ranger kinda sorta applies .. so make that 4 LOL
1)Direct Sales... Now I don't consider myself a salesperson... I simply come online daily and share with ya'll the great ideas and products that have helped myself and family... I deal with alot of chemical allergies and some illness so I am constantly looking... Sooo if you have the desire to help others by using and sharing about natural based skin care products and/or natural .. non stimulant weight management... I want to Talk with You... and YES its fun.. its rewarding...
2) Craft worker... Yep thats me I LOVE crafts.. I am constantly making things and selling them on here and/or in my flea market booth... AND I even found a safe paint that has Low VOC and allows me to do them... Yep I can even help you with that
3) Go back to my old job... well I havent really ever left it 100% .. I still cut a few peoples hair.. so Message me I will make ya an appointment and recently I FINALLY after 15 years found a chemical free hair color thats AMAZING... I have talked about doing it in my shop again .. BUT they dont have a lift .. so it's deposit only.. ... I will be glad to share that info with you also if you are looking to do at home color.... I have had it low lighted on my hair for over a month and no fade.. its PERFECT...
WIth all that said.. if you took the time to read this.... Leave me a comment PLEASE... anything will do... Share this.. that would even help me reach more that may be looking for something to help them feel good about helping others.... If you would like more information on any of the things I do... Message Me... I want to HELP YOU
#perfectlyposh #skinnybodycare #madisonreed #haircolor #chemicalallergies #allergies #natural #skincare #weightloss #helpothers #give #paint #lowvoc #chalky

No comments:

Post a Comment