Friday, January 13, 2017

Perfectly Posh Valentine

THIS... THIS is Happening TODAY
I know everyone is worrying about the ice and I am all ... VALENTINE POSH gets released TODAY... <3
Friday the 13th at 10 AM (MT). 11AM Central.
This year, we have two products, bundled together for one low price of $35. One is light and flirty (think teddy bears and lots of pink) and the other is dark and sultry (black lace, anyone?).
Both have light and dark versions of a beautiful raspberry and plum.
Happy Valentine's Day from Posh!! Hope you guys love the new products.
GO HERE www.OhMyPoshHolly.com
Now there will be waiting page .. just be patient cause I promise it will be worth the wait.... If you live local to me and want to add to my order just message me and let me know
#gift #valentine #ohmyposhholly #perfectlyposh #teddybear #pink #dark #black #lace #flirt

No comments:

Post a Comment