Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Looking for 5 people to Join me on my Perfectly Posh Team

Hey...Have I told you how much I LOVE ‪#‎perfectlyposh‬ well probably... but I DO!!!! AND I LOVE it even more on Wednesday Pay Day hehehehehehehe
I am Looking for 5 people that are interested in earning some great extra cash .... paid to shop and Love Pamper products with a purpose...Our products free from harmful chemicals.. loaded with Natural ingredients and essential oils... All Made right here in the USA...
Ohhhh Today My Christmas Posh Came ... I was talking with a friend on the phone we were laughing.. UPS wasn't even down my drive and I had the box opened and endulging in ALL the OH MY POSH goodies... I LOVE POSH... OHHH did I tell you all our Products are under $25 and you buy 5 and you get 1 free... and heck shipping is only $5 flat rate.... NOW if YOU are a person that likes to share amazing products and help others Then I want to talk to YOU... RIGHT NOW... TODAY... call me 913-608-9712 If you can't call go here and JOIN https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollycapron/join
OH another thing do you like reward points.... well we get them at Posh... I am saving mine for a hot tub.. but you can purchase 1000's of cool things... Ohhh and the Perk points we can use on free products OR free business tools.. them puppies add up fast... I rarely have to pay for any business tools

#income, #WAHM, #pamper, #workfromhome, #MLM, #directsales, #posh, #onlinejob, #socialmedia

No comments:

Post a Comment