Monday, May 25, 2015

Perfectly Posh

Well you know How I told you if I find a company with products I think we will enjoy and that will help us... that I will darn sure be posting about it...
I have Looked and Looked for something in the line of skin care and soaps that is safe... no sulfates, parabens. lanolin or phthalates... cause with my auto immune disease I have to be so careful in what I use... I have FOUND it.. So I am SUPER PROUD to announce I will be sharing it with ya'll ... Perfectly Posh
I can't wait to help You .. and I know my FAVORITE product will be Gender Bender it's a detox soap.. but the more I look thru.. the more I want hehehehe when I first saw this company I thought oh cute stuff ... great products.. but I just glanced... I didn't read.. I thought it was just flu flu stuff... WRONG... soooo many products that will HELP US... OHHH and did I mention EVERYTHING is $24 and under
Check it out https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollycapron
Also feel free to message me
Oh here is a link to what several of the products will help with
https://www.facebook.com/notes/holly-capron/posh-product-recommendations/846844152018024?pnref=story

#skincare #autoimmune #detox #lotion #soap #hollycapron

No comments:

Post a Comment