Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Skinny Fiber Skinny Body Max Hiburn8 LOVE these results.. Mix and Match

I LOVE GETTING THESE!!!!!!!!!
You still have time before Swimsuit Season starts! --> ORDER link 💗
This is Charlotte
I started Skinny Fiber around mid Sept. Let me just say I love it, its amazing!!! My results could be better if i wasn't so lazy, but considering all I do is take 2 twice a day, drink water & exercise every now and then, I think the...y are absolutely fabulous. Well around Nov 21st right before when my mom came to visit I have fell off track and hardly exercised and ate just about everything including pizza at least once a week. I was on phentermine for 4 months before Skinny fiber and only lost 6 lbs. Since starting Skinny Fiber I have so far went from 191-169 and a size 16 down to 13 (pre pregnancy size) and now they are so loose I can pull them off with out in buttoning or unzipping or a kinda tight 11. The first week in January I did amazing with exercising and eating right (no surprise there as I'm sure everyone did) but then I fell off again mid January, Been eating out, barely any exercise and eating more junk again ( but not as much as I use to before SF), but still no soda. I feel I have more energy, less moody, less headaches, monthly cramps aren't as bad, the list goes on. It has changed me in so many ways and my boys are now happy cause I'm more active with them as well!!!
Get started with your own 90 day challenge
Order link in comments:)

Where will you be in 3 months?
NO Gluten, chemicals, caffeine, and any artificial stimulants. Skinny Fiber and Skinny Body Max are preservative free with no artificial colors, flavors, or ingredients.
#swimsuit #skinnyfiber #skinnybodymax #hiburn8 #weightloss #hollycapron

No comments:

Post a Comment