Friday, April 15, 2016

Under Wonder Perfectly Posh Get that Base for your Pores

z
You know Under Wonder By Perfectly Posh is a STAPLE in my skin care drawer.. and I don't talk about it near enough... well this morning Elaine messaged me and was telling me how MUCH she loves it.. so I thought hmmm ya know I have ALOT of girls that do.. I should tell everyone how AMAZING it is!!!!!
Don't let large pores steal your spotlight. This under-makeup primer offers a silky soft formula that gives skin a smooth, elegant look. Your makeup glides on with a classic matte finish that lasts all day. You’ll wonder how you ever lived without it! Use in lieu of makeup or to keep skin smooth and luxurious beneath it.
Fragrance:
Watermelon
GET YOURS https://hollycapron.po.sh/feed-your-face/under-wonder
and OHHH if you are looking for Pore help... you might throw this wonderful Chunk bar in your cart also.. PoreFect Bar.. it will do amazing things too and last forever I use it DAILY
When your pores refuse to take the hint, reach for Pore-fect! Meadowsweet root, tea tree, eucalyptus, and blueberry deep clean pores and refresh skin while gently washing and nourishing. Apply to wet face, lather, and repeat daily to perfection.
Fragrance:
Eucalyptus and tea tree essential oils
https://hollycapron.po.sh/chunks/pore-fect

#poreprimer #pores #makeup #ohmyposhholly 

No comments:

Post a Comment