Monday, April 11, 2016

You will LOVE Perfectly Posh Snarky Butter

Snarky Butter is one of our most popular skindelicious body butters... the scent is Exotic flowers and sandalwood with a serious attitude it comes in a Big Fat Yummy Hand Cream also AND our Scrubby Classic Pink Snarky Bar... You have My Word and Little Man's You Will LOVE Snarky....
Remember All our products are made with Natural ingredients... Buy 5 get 1 Free AND all are under $25... Ya can't go wrong.. quality , affordability... and to add... you are supporting small business like myself .. Not corporate giants .. I am Grateful for your support... You can go here or message me I would LOVE to help you with your Skin Care Needs... www.OhMyPoshHolly.com
#snarky #perfectlyposh #skin #scrub #handcream #ohmyposhholly #natural #love

No comments:

Post a Comment