Friday, April 15, 2016

WHY I LOVE Perfectly Posh .. JOIN ME

STOP and Read THIS PLEASE!!!!!!
Thank YOU
Now I didn't get into Perfectly Posh because of wanting to earn an income.. I got into it because I have chemical allergies and found I could use ALL their products and they are MUCH more affordable than the boring over priced .. didn't do a thing for my skin stuff that I was using...
I thought you know why don't I just get a kit.. and then when I order my products I will get paid for my own order.. simple enough.. Ya'll I had no idea HOW EXCITING this company is... Ok for example.. not only do YOU get to shop buy 5 get 1 free.. and earn perks for every $ spent.. So do consultants.. so therefore FREE and PAID. hmmmm loving it .. then did you know as a consultant we also earn reward points... you can use them to buy anything from like a kitchen appliance thing to a pillow to a hot tub..BUT the best thing is what I do with them..
>> I convert them to MONEY and give to a Christian Academy School that is extremely dear to our hearts <3
AND Perfectly Posh also has a You Deserve It Foundation.. like right now proceeds from the Mothers Day Bundle are going to support our Military Families...
So I hope you understand my why's and WHY I LOVE Perfectly Posh and WHY I Share with ya'll Every single day...
Come Join Me.. do it for personal use.. do it to earn and income.. heck JUST DO IT .. I PROMISE you will be in LOVE 
website to join is under the tub on the picture.. or message me.. I will help you <3

#WAHM #joinmyteam #perfectlyposh #directsales #personaluse #youdeserveitfoundation #christian

No comments:

Post a Comment