Saturday, January 30, 2016

Go anywhere you want with Perfectly Posh Holly Capron

Ya know I am SO PROUD of my Perfectly Posh girls/guys we had an AMAZING month and we are all gearing up for the Feb 5th release of our new Spring/Summer line... We have so much fun and Posh is so generous to us ... our products are next to none.. WHY do I say that.... well LOL ya know I am gonna tell ya:
1.Made In the USA
2.Natural Ingredients and YES that makes a HUGE difference in how they perform!
3.Affordable.. everything is under $25 and Buy5 you get 1 FREE
4.We earn Perks for every $ spent.. customers and ourselves... YOU can use the Perks to buy more product or like myself I use them for business tools... I have been with Perfectly Posh since last Spring and I have NEVER paid for a business tool.
5.Kits... Have you SEEN How much Full size product comes in a kit... it's like over $270 of awesomeness for only $99... PLUS business tools, Tshirt and bag... Now with that said... I have girls/guys that join me just for the personal use of the kit and share with family/friends... girls/guys that work it a bit here and there and take stuff to share with co-workers..... girls/guys that work it full time as their main source of income... Heck some work it just to qualify for the Incentive trips... Still time to qualify for this years Spring Trip to Italy.. Ya ITALY
So if any of these points I have made today interest you....Lets Chat... I will help YOU get started.... Message me NOW

#Madeintheusa, #natural, #ingredients, #spring, #summer, #italy, #chat, #perks, #WAHM, #People, #girl, #guy, #kits, #perfectlyposh

No comments:

Post a Comment