Monday, January 18, 2016

Why do I FEEL so GOOD.... KETO//OS Of COURSE

I just feel so danged good! I'm thinking like a *skinny* person again! I don't obsess over the scale any more because I know I am feeling better, and thinking better and my ‪#‎fibromyalgia‬ pain is under control again...do I want to lose this last 20#? Of course. Am i worried that I won't? NO. Am I worried that I will gain it back? NO. Cause Little Holly Jo has a confession.. I wasn't good over the holidays... I am just a normal person with ZERO will power and if it didn't eat me I ate it LOL....BUT I did drink my Keto//os every single day and even though I knew in my mind I had lost control... I still felt good... AND I didn't gain a single pound thru all my crazyness.... I am back in control again... Drinking my Keto and feeling GREAT, Eating Low carb I feel so much better...this is the way I will eat for the rest of my life (now that I have it BACK) I am trusting the process and enjoying the progress.......because...think about it......WHY would I go back? ‪#‎HollyisNotBackingUP‬ Keto-ON! ‪#‎pruviteveryday‬
The First Pic was March of 2015 ... I started Keto Sept. of 2015 and the 2nd pic is today Jan 2016

This video explains how it works ... https://pruvit.wistia.com/medias/akyqf0ja10
You can message me with any questions! There are different sized packages available in 15, 30, 60 and 75 servings, you can order here http://PruvitToYou.experienceketo.com
#ketones, #ketosis, #skinny, #weightloss, #focus, #energy, #fibromyalgia, #nopain, #willpower #pruvit, #ketoos

No comments:

Post a Comment