Saturday, January 23, 2016

Million Dollar Day at Perfectly Posh Holly Capron

I have to tell you about Our best day ever at Perfectly Posh!!!
See Yesterday as consultants we could purchase kits with products from our new Spring/Summer Line And you know what is crazy about it?!? No one even knows what we were ordering yet. But we have such huge Faith in our pampering company we are buying it up!!!! Our owners even posted that they are making us more cause our Love for Posh is so Great....
Hey we are a little over 4 year old company... WISH I would have jumped when I saw it 4 years ago but I didn't I thought pffff who would want pamper products... OHHHHH STOP.. .. these products have CHANGED my Skin SOOOO MUCH... and that of many others... I am Grateful to get paid to purchase products I was getting elsewhere that well.. simply weren't doing the job.... AND costing ALOT more....Our products don't have the harsh chemicals in them and hey I have HUGE chemical allergies SOOO I was paying half an arm and a portion of my leg for my skin care .. NOT seeing any changes in my skin....When I say I am Grateful for Perfectly Posh its not just cause it's something I sell and earn an income.. YA"LL I am GRATEFUL for Perfectly Posh cause IT WORKS.. AND IT'S saved us some huge moola .. Hubby uses alot of the products too...
Sooooo Lol ya might as well try some... everyone that does goes OHHHH WOW.. I had no idea it was this great.. I am IN LOVE
Try some.. and/or work with me... Love to have ya as a customer or member of my team.... Either way I am grateful and I will KEEP shouting about my LOVE for Perfectly Posh
OH WAIT.... did I tell you I have been with Perfectly Posh since June and I have NEVER paid for a business tool.. hey to me that is huge... I can show you how... Go Here to shop or join cause right HERE is my Referral Link and it will start you off with FREE PERKS.... https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollycapron/start?pref=533636 THEN Click the tab to shop or join 

#milliondollar, #congratulations. #perfectlyposh, #allergies, #chemcials, #WAHM, #directsales, #joinme, #pamper, #hollycapron

No comments:

Post a Comment