Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sugar is Distruction See How we are changing with Keto//os

I am humble enough to accept that i will never know a fraction of what these great gentleman do regarding biohacking the human body and its potential. They love what Keto-os can do for all of us. You don't have to be Xman to use Keto//os... I am far from it.. but I do know the great benefits it provides.. as does Toney!!!!
Get Yours Here http://PruvitToYou.experienceketo.com
Give your body the chance to experience what the Other fuel feels like and does to your body.
Living in a glucose state 99% of the time is not optimal in any way for us....
Im far from my health goals but getting there. I love the way I feel on ketones.
Sugar is destruction. Acidic.
Dont get me wrong we need glucose, however much less than currently consumed by almost all of us.
*In the Green shirt is the xman, 9 time Mr. Olympia competitor and wonderful guy Toney Freeman He LOVES Keto//Os
Perhaps its what you need as well before sugar and carbs take their toll
#sugaraddict, #sugarkills, #carbs, #toneyfreeman, #xman, #mrolympia, #pruvit, #ketoos, #ketones ,#hollycapron

No comments:

Post a Comment