Sunday, January 17, 2016

What you Put on YOUR Skin Matters... Natural Perfectly Posh

I have been doing some research. I can plug in your zip code and tell you exactly how many consultants are in your area. I want so much for you to consider and have this opportunity. Friends, it's been such a blessing to me. New friends, traveling to fun new places, working as little or as much as I like WHEN I want HOW I want. This is a totally unique company and experience for me. It is NOT a pyramid scheme, you are paid based on what you put in. The way it should be! So you make it work for YOU!
I have considered several of you and really think you'd be so great at this! You have the sparkling personalities, you have the contacts at work or within your circles, and not just that, you love Posh too! And I know that when you consider what these products are and all we are learning about what is harmful not just for our bodies, but our environment as well? You can feel really great about using these on not just yourself, but your babies, your family and sharing this with the people in your life you care about!
There is sooo much that is close to my heart in this. I have lost too many people to cancer and see too many diseases and issues going around even in our children, skin conditions etc that I KNOW that this is the way to go. Naturally-based, essential oils, made in the USA to help stimulate OUR economy, OUR communities and help build a better country for OUR children! Consider, and even if you don't actively sell? Did you know that joining my team will get you a 35% return on your products??? YES, that's right, you hit PINK on the consultant payscale quickly just through personal use and then you get 25% commission on sales (including your own) PLUS 10% back in PERKS on purchases!!! That's a pretty darned good deal for even just personal use savings...it's worth the investment and kind of a no-brainer to join for $99 and actually receiving OVER $250 dollars worth of product to either keep, share, or sell!!!! Consider it, then message me or just go ahead and sign up now!
I promise you, either way you slice it, it's totally worth it! And if you don't sell now? You get the discounts, access to our specials, access to our portal site where only consultants can get great deals on Posh Swag, sample packs and more...and if you decide later to start selling because your family and friends that you share with are all in love with it and buying from you? VOILA...you're already set up and you're already enjoying the commission extras to do with as you please or need. What's more? You might just find yourself placing in the incentive trips and going to places like St. Thomas, Paris, NY, Italy...DARE TO DREAM and then go make it real.
https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollycapron/start?pref=533636 and then go to JOIN

#blessing, #workfromhome, #onlinework, #stayathomework, #mom, #grandma, #nana, #parttime, #fulltime, #hobby, #fun, #rewarding, #discounts, #free,  #perfectlyposh

No comments:

Post a Comment