Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bronchitis Ear Aches and Pneumonia Story From Pam

Ohhhh YA.... Read what Pam has to say about PhytAlive and ImmuniPro.....
I get bronchitis or pneumonia every year but have been well all winter! Yay! Also I have many more aches and pains in the winter and they are minimal this year! I have been able to help with the outside chores much more this year! I also get ear aches when it is cold and windy if I don't keep my ears covered! Not this year! So glad I was introduced to PhytAlive and ImmuniPro! Pam

#bronchitis #pneumonia #winter #phytalive #immunipro #hollycapron

Message Me.... I am Ready to Help YOU
This Side Of The Fence

**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

www.hollyspowerteam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment