Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ruth Tells about her help with Colds, Virus, Allergies

Love Getting Messages Like this one from Ruth... Message Me I will Help YOU
Hey! , this time every year, for as many years back as I can remember, I have always gotten 'sick'. I always thought it odd. I was healthy, all the time, till this time of year. Finally, I found out it was a combination of allergies & upper respiratory viruses! Every year, I'd be all stuffy, scratchy throat, literally crying eyes! They would just well up & dump! Every year, I'd be taking allergy & cold medicines, and still miserable. Couldn't talk. Couldn't breathe. Guess what!!?! Since I started taking these products, I have been WELL this season! Have been heavily exposed to upper respiratory viruses, and I am WELL! No meds! No drowsiness from the meds! No scratchy throat, I have my voice, not stuffy, not weepy eyed! AWESOME! WOOHOO! LOVE me some PhytAlive & ImmuniPro!
Go HERE

#allergies #upperrespiratory #virus #breathe #eyes #cold #phytalive #immunipro #hollycapron 
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment