Saturday, November 21, 2015

Best Face Forward with Perfectly Posh BFF Night & Day and Gender Bender Bar Holly Capron

Wow! Look at the difference in Kourtney's face!
Here is what she says: " I have been using BFF with night & day every morning and gender bender with night & Day every night. The after is only 5 days after starting this little routine." She also added a face mask, we have several, let me know and I can help you pick one!
BFF: Best Face Forever Exfoliating Face Wash
Look Natural
#
LN1001
Millions of natural microbeads gently exfoliate and freshen in a blend of grapefruit and peppermint essential oils. Clear away dry, dead skin in a flash and always put your best face forward. Gentle enough for daily use so you never have to go a day without your BFF.
Gender Bender
Chunk
#
CH1407

Charcoal D•Tox: Clean that doesn’t discriminate. The Gender Bender invites all to wash, get clean, and be Posh. Activated charcoal powder, silt, and carbon absorb over 1000 times their weight in offensive pollution and free radicals. Then natural shea butter calms, soothes, and enriches skin. Tie that all together with a clean, crisp fragrance and you get the perfect clean that anyone can enjoy.
Night & Day Face Moisturizer
Look Natural
#
LN1003
Moisturize with lavender, glycerin, and natural olive oil. Get the nourishment you need to have your skin be at its best. And with a relaxing scent, your mind will be at its best, too. Smooth over clean face and neck morning and night.
And ya'll there is a difference if you think you have oily skin you still need a moisturizer.. it helps with hydration.. big difference between oil and hydration... I always thought cause I had oily skin not to use one but morning and night use and my face is soooo much better balanced.. now me personally I use the Anti Aging Cream in the Look Natural line... but the Night and Day is AMAZING too cause it has Olive oil ohhhh yes!!!
Message Me I want to help you Look YOUR BEST... I am Grateful for Perfectly Posh... affordable and quality is out of this world.... Hey I am looking to add 2 more to my team this month... Message me if you are interested
Go Here... fill out your FREE perk points.. them puppies are GREAT and then you can shop... if you need help I am here just message me
https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollycapron/start?pref=533636
#acne, #breakouts, #moisture, #bff, #night&day #charcoal, #dtox, #face, #skin, #perfectlyposh, #hollycapron

No comments:

Post a Comment