Thursday, November 12, 2015

Support Small Business... ME... Holly Capron By shopping with me at Perfectly Posh

I would LOVE to help you do your shopping... we have many perfect gifts at Perfectly Posh.... ya know the way I look at it .. when you are shopping with Me... you are helping me .. this is my income.. and I truly appreciate it when you do... Hey its ME... you are helping and supporting NOT some CEO of some big company ..and helping him buy another toy he doesn't need... you are helping me pay our health insurance... car payment... ya know the very same bills you struggle with.... all our products are made in the USA and sold in the USA only ... we are helping to provide jobs for many here,... I am GRATEFUL for those that have put their trust in me and Perfectly Posh... I know everyone that uses Posh falls in LOVE.... and I LOVE helping YOU... so Thanks Again
The quality of our products will blow your sock off.. no harsh chemicals.. natural ingredients.. they last long and wear amazing.. not greasy and soooo many are falling in LOVE with Posh...
The Price of our products will blow your other sock off... hey then you can enjoy some awesome feet products we have hehehehe
All products are under $25 and buy 5 you get 1 free... Also you get perk points for every $ you spend to use on more products... the perks are awesome...
Go Here Stuff your Stockings... Think Gift Baskets and Lets Have a Posy Christmas
We are on track and expect to be caught up and current for Christmas Deadline shipping. Get your orders in ASAP today and tonight instead of tomorrow. DON"T WAIT....
We are doing everything possible to get orders to you by 12/24
I have Several gift baskets I am making up also
WE have SOME A W E S O M E specials going on right now so SHOP away RIght HERE.... Shop with confidence that you and the people you are shopping for will LOVE Posh
https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollycapron/products
NEED HELP.... Private Message me your #.. I would be happy to call you... or here is my number 913-608-9712 Making your happy... Makes ME Happy
#Christmas, #stockingstuffers, #Christmasshopping, #gifts, #wishlist, #perfectlyposh, #hollycapron

https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollycapron/products

No comments:

Post a Comment