Friday, November 13, 2015

PLEASE Read this before you buy Perfectly Posh... hehehehe You will want to buy MORE

ATTENTION ....ATTENTION PLEASE.... Do You wax clients.... Do You Get waxed????
Well If so Have I got the PERFECT after wax solution for YOU... The Perfectly Posh Healer stick... Stacy is super sensitive and always gets so red after waxing... the products that come with our wax supplies never cut the redness and pain... I was like well I could run in and grab a pinch of the aloe vera plant.. THEN the light bulb came on I was Like OMGOSH I have The Healer Stick... hold on .. I used my little spatula and scrapped off a piece .... Her reaction was immediate.. she was like OMGOSH it already feels better... So Keep one on your station if you wax others.. OR keep one in your purse if you get waxed... Customer Approved
The Healer
Skin Stick
#
HL2002

Good for whatever ails your skin. The Healer calms and soothes damaged or irritated skin with just a touch of vanilla extract and essential orange oil added to natural, gentle shea butter. Smooth this nourishing, healing stick wherever your skin needs some extra TLC.
#wax, #eyebrow, #tender, #sensitive, #irrirated, #sheabutter, #perfectlyposh
GO HERE TO SHOP AND TYPE IN HEALER STICK... GET FREE PERK POINTS https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollycapron/start?pref=533636

No comments:

Post a Comment