Friday, November 27, 2015

Forget Black Friday Lines.. Shop from Home on my Perfectly Posh Website

Heck with Black Friday.... We have PINK FRIDAY at Perfectly Posh
This is a SALE you don't wanna miss... Some of our best sellers
and You can betcha I am getting me my FAVORITE Mango Marshmallow.. hey marshmallow root fights cellulite.. and the smell is not what you would think.. nothing mango its sweet spun sugar and rich marshmallow.. ohhhhhhh YES... I LOVE all our Skindelicious Body Butters Brazillian Bombshell is another one of my favorites.. as is Fresh Creamy Milk
The most nourishing ingredients on earth are gently blended into our rich Skindelicious Body Butters. Have a daily binge. Your skin is hungry for it.
THEY ARE NOT GREASY OR HEAVY.... I used to never want to use a body butter they would make me feel claustrophobic .. like I couldn't breathe... THEN I found Perfectly Posh... My Skin Loves me
NOW the 3 Look Natural that are on sale for today... all I can say is you BETTER HURRY cause these 3 are AMAZING... I use the Porefect bar Daily... I TOTALLY LOVE IT Meadowsweet root, tea tree, eucalyptus, and blueberry deep clean pores and refresh skin while gently washing and nourishing.
Now BFF is a TOP SELLER TOO.... Millions of natural microbeads gently exfoliate and freshen in a blend of grapefruit and peppermint essential oils. Clear away dry, dead skin in a flash and always put your best face forward. Gentle enough for daily use so you never have to go a day without your BFF.
And You can't go wrong with Olive Oil.. in our Night & Day Moisturizer Ohhhhhhh Yes Moisturize with lavender, glycerin, and natural olive oil. Get the nourishment you need to have your skin be at its best. And with a relaxing scent, your mind will be at its best, too. Smooth over clean face and neck morning and night.
PLEASE DON"T MISS OUT ON THESE SALES TODAY
Go HERE https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollycapron/products

#bff, #porefect, #perfectlyposh, #night&day

No comments:

Post a Comment