Sunday, November 15, 2015

Dtox with Stripper Mask Gender Bender Bar and Dtox Dust from Perfectly Posh Holly Capron

3 Reasons WHY I LOVE Perfectly Posh
#1 Gender Bender Bar... I mean I LOVE the other Chunk bars... I Like big Chunks and I can not lie hehehehe BUT The Gender Bender bar is the one that stays in our shower... used daily for removing toxins the natural shea butter calms, soothes and enriches our skin., but here is the best part
Carbon is also known as Activated Charcoal, meaning it's been treated to increase its absorbent properties. As a skin care ingredient, it draws dirt, bacteria, chemicals, and other toxins to the surface of the skin and absorbs thousands of times its own mass in these harmful substances.
SOOOOO really nice for greasy grimy dirty hands of guys who are working on a farm wink emoticon
#2 Stripper Mask.... Ohhhhh so nice and we get any kind of bite we just rub some on.. draws the toxins.... stops the itch... great face and body mask... several even put it on their bellys and wrap with an ace bandage... hmmmmmmm inches
It's detoxifying blend of muds and clays that help expel harmful pollution and reveal youthful, healthy skin. The Stripper is one of our most popular pampering products.
#3 Dtox Dust Bath soak ohhhhhhhhhh my yes... helps draw out all those toxins that our bodies absorb

Shop for these MY WHY products right here on my website... take a min. fill out the Perks Rewards and earn free points to use towards your purchases https://www.perfectlyposh.com/hollycapron/start?pref=533636
****ALSO Note that until 9pm cst 11/15 I have a basket made up of these 3 products and I am taking private messages bids heart emoticon see the picture on my page and timeline
#dtox, #charcoal, #stripper #dust, #bacteria, #chemicals, #toxins, #perfectlyPosh, #hollycapron

No comments:

Post a Comment