Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gods Plan

"Don’t get stuck on the negative. That hardship, that difficulty is a test. God has strategically put you there. He wouldn’t have allowed it if you couldn’t handle it."Joel Osteen
There are times when it seems to be TOOO much.. like the walls are closing in....first thing to remember You are where you are cause its the exact time and place God wants you... and the way you get through it.. is knowing you will learn lessons that later you will be able to share with others that God has put in your path...ya know there are days I think WHY.. Why have I been through the tragic loss of my Mother.. and other family members.. Why did I have an marriage that I have two AMAZING boys from end...WHY I could go on and on with the WHYS.. what I have to remember and you need to remember... we are put on this earth to HELP others... From the Bottom of my Heart I truly believe YOU are ALL HERE because I have something I can help you with... it may be a recipe... a DIY... some kind words of motivation... or time on the phone laughing.. crying...a funny... Or by SHARING my AMAZING products with you...For whatever reason we are ALL HERE.. Right Now.. Don't Give UP.. God has Our Plan and I am Thankful to be Part of YOURS
‪#‎holly‬ #‎
thissideofthefence‬ #‎GodsPlan‬ ‪#‎journey‬
www.hollyspowerteam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment