Friday, November 21, 2014

I have FOUND the FOUNTAIN of YOUTH


SO This is the convo me and Snot Sister are having...she is like ohhh I FEEL so OLD.. Brandon is gonna be 17 tomorrow... I tell her she is old .. LOL but then I say ya really think that is old.. my Brandon will be 31 in a couple of weeks.. and I looked at hubs last night and almost starting crying... I am gonna be the BIG 5-0.. in just a couple months... It makes my tummy flop over.. I have tears typing that out.. ya'll FIFTY.. ME.. FIFTY.. WOW.. I don't feel FIFTY.. hubby told me he thinks I only look 22... I think he was fibbin a bit or didn't want slapped up side the head when I asked him do I LOOK 50.. one of his friends said Oh theres that grey headed old lady when I walked into a meeting this week.. honest I thought about taking my boot right up side his chin... I KNOW.. LOL ME just WHAM.. Honest though I don't feel old.. I am THANKFUL as all get out for my ‪#‎phytAlive‬ and #‎immuniPro‬.. its a like a ‪#‎fountainofyouth‬ ... Truly has made my skin soooo Smooth and clear.. OMGOSH my HAIR.. well ya I know its still grey.. BUT it's getting some black in it.. and its SOOOOOO Healthy and Thick .. before I had some bald spots showing in the back cause my ‪#‎thyroid‬ was never level.. my skin was always yuck and dry.. Ohhh and I have strong nails now.. I ‪#‎sleep‬ GREAT and wake up ‪#‎RESTED‬ and ready for the day...some Dr. Labeled me with ‪#‎fibromyalgia‬ years back.... well it is a TRUE pain and circle of problems from ‪#‎bloodsugar‬ to #thyroid to ‪#‎depression‬...I am ‪#‎grateful‬ for what PhytAlive and ImmuniPro has done for ALL of it.. EVERYTHING is under control.. I am ‪#‎Happy‬ and for the first time in years I ‪#‎FEEL‬ GREAT...
OH an SHE tells me OHHHH you get the ‪#‎Overthehill‬ reward soon.. and Ohhh you can be in the ‪#‎forever21club‬ see.. see why I call her ‪#‎snotsister‬ Well Miss SNOT I don't feel bad at all.. By Golly I will take those titles and SHOW EM... hehehehe
wwwhollyspowerteam.com <<< GO THERE see what has CHANGED my LIFE... Order ya some... I can't wait to HEAR YOUR story
#holly #hollycapron

No comments:

Post a Comment