Sunday, November 16, 2014

Memory Jars



I LOVE this Idea... I made mine Memories and Blessings.... But you could Label them Whatever You want... Decorating... the Possibilities are ENDLESS....
Then You can give as GIFTS and keep one for yourself... Starting Jan. 1st write down on a slip of paper what you want to remember... Place it in the Jar.. and then You could do MANY options.. ex.. read at your 2015 Thanksgiving.. or Christmas.. Or read on New Years Day... Have Fun with it... I am Gonna Make another one that is kinda like my Prayer Box ... Give it to God... don't take it back and Next Year I can read all of them.. Have Fun with it!!!
Follow Me for MORE great posts https://www.facebook.com/holly.capron.5
‪#‎memories‬ ‪#‎blessings‬ ‪#‎prayers‬ ‪#‎jars‬ ‪#‎giftideas‬ #holly

No comments:

Post a Comment