Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Give Me 90 Days.. You will THANK YOURSELF

www.hollyspowerteam.com
Well It's Here... The Good Ol' New Years Resolution Time... Same thing every year..
Most people want to lose weight.. we are all that way especially coming off of Thanksgiving and Christmas...So Tell me what is your plan... I can tell you If You would give me 3 months.. That is all I ask.. THREE MONTHS... I can promise you ... You will Thank yourself for it... Ya know most people want to lose weight but don't understand there is an underlying reason why they can't... One being a vitamin or mineral deficiency .. You know once I spent 3 solid months taking #corenutrients and our patented probiotic my Life changed... I started losing again.. my cravings were gone.. I feel like exercising... my depression is gone... to me feeling better from the inside out is such an amazing step I had never done... and to those that have chosen supplemental ways to lose that is great.. but KNOW that You STILL need proper nutrition.. it is so much easier,, cheaper and faster to simply take One ounce of #PhytAlive and 2 Capsules of ImmuniPro each day... add it to your regimen..
All health and mental state comes from the gut.. get it healthy and you will be Amazed at ALL the things that your body will correct itself!
Now I am spent YEARS taking vitamins.. D, B12 mega doses... but didn't understand the importance of a bio ready liquid .. absorbs 98% better than a over the counter ones that are packed with fillers...that don't digest!
Our Patented Probiotic is spore forming and it makes it through your stomach acid & bile to your intestines, where it will actually be effective in restoring the balance of flora.
Sounds yuck But let me tell you I had spent years eating yogurt take Live probiotic that never did a whole lot for me.. THESE have take my #autoimmune #fibromyalgia and slapped it in the face... YEP I don't hurt anymore.. they are immune modulators... think of your immune system as a spider monkey.. you hurt your are depressed you are sick and on and on... well ImmuniPro has saved me from all that balanced my gut like nothing else has ever done... I am Grateful.. I have my Life back... I go out and walk.. in the heat in the snow.. Its So GREAT!!!!

Are You READY for 90 Days... Trust me on this... You will Be Thanking YOURSELF
Message me Holly Capron I can HELP YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment