Saturday, December 20, 2014

Immune Building PhytAlive and ImmuniPro

Such Great excitement from by BEAUTIFUL Friend Ronda!!!!
I started taking PhytAlive and ImmuniPro regularly about three months ago because I know I don't get the vitamins and minerals that I need from the food that I eat. I am totally sold on the importance and value of these products. I have been around sick kids with flu, strep throat, bronchitis, and lots of coughing for the last three weeks. . Friday night I was coughing badly and had terrible signs and symptoms of bad chest cold. I started doubling up on my PhytAlive and ImmuniPro and was back to normal by Monday. I also discovered that I've lost 5 lbs. since staying on it regularly for about 3 months now.
Liquid vitamins and minerals along with a healthy gut are key to OVERALL HEALTH. Ronda
‪#‎holly‬
MEssage Me or go here LETS GET YOU HEALTHY > www.hollyspowerteam.com
Ⓐ Ⓦ Ⓔ Ⓢ Ⓞ Ⓜ Ⓔ #immunebuilding #phytalive #immunipro #truebiotics

No comments:

Post a Comment