Tuesday, December 9, 2014

DIY Cleaner


 You know I had bought these "NO STICK" set of pans.. the directions said to cure them with cooking oil and bake them ... well I did.. and EVERYTHING has stuck to them... SOOOO I did this.. and Now they are good as new.. and nothing is sticking YAY
Do Your cookies sheets and Pans get that Gunk on them... This works GREAT...
Just pour Vinegar to cover the bottom
Add Baking Soda
Watch it foam.. .. LOL Kinda like when we did the Volcano's for science class
When it stops foaming take a rag and it rubs right off.. Good as New!!!!
For More Great DIY tips and recipes also be sure to follow me Holly Capron
And Also I have a GREAT GROUP full of support, friendships and chit chat.. Join us here https://www.facebook.com/groups/HollysHelpinHand

#diycleaner #holly #hollycapron #bakingsoda #vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment