Friday, December 19, 2014

Want to LOSE WEIGHT????

Oh this is so true.. ya know with all the so called "diet" food.. the pre packaged and stuff that says diet... Look around.. da ya think its working.. NOPE... all it is doing is LOADING your body full of CHEMICALS...then your digestive tract becomes soooo packed full of gunk that it stops working properly... THEN ya start getting sick.. like auto immune disorders... no energy.. bloating.. bad skin, hair,. tiredness.. GROUCHY.. Oh I could go ON and ON.. depression... OH MY its no wonder well I will stop.. I will just say I am GRATEFUL for the day I started understanding all this.. my health started turning around.., I used to think oh what can it hurt.. well A PLENTY....you may think you are getting away with it now but add a few years on you.. it will show... My body was on CHEMICAL OVERLOAD.. first was all the hair chemicals from my shop .. but then I just kept getting heavier and sicker and before I knew it I carried and EPI pen and took two handfulls of pills everyday.. and STILL did not feel good... . It takes putting GOOD Food in your body... think like this.. if it was made in a plant.. STAY AWAY... if it comes FROM a PLANT ENJOY... Now its hard to get ALL the nutrients our bodies need so We added ‪#‎phytAlive‬ for our Core Nutrition ... One OUNCE is equivalent to $65 worth of fruit and veggies a day.. Thats HUGE.. cause in that once ounce its NON GMO No GLUTEN NO MSG..SAFE and PURE.. Not sprayed with Chemicals!!!!!! THEN we added ‪#‎ImmuniPro‬.. a patented spore probiotic that makes it into your intestine and rids the toxins and balances the good and bad bacteria... wasted soooo many years on eating yogurt and taking the other kind of probiotics.. OOOOOHHHHHHH THANKFUL for LifeSpan
‪#‎holly‬
MEssage Me or go here LETS GET YOU HEALTHY > www.hollyspowerteam.com
Ⓐ Ⓦ Ⓔ Ⓢ Ⓞ Ⓜ Ⓔ  ***Feel free to FOLLOW ME I am always posting awesome stuff!**Holly Capron

No comments:

Post a Comment