Tuesday, December 9, 2014

What would it be worth for you to feel good?

Ya know.. I SURE know my answer to this... shoot by the time I was getting ALL those vitamins and supplements down everyday.. I felt ICCK.. YUCK... I FEEL soooo much better now.. my blood work on my VitD levels and my B-12 levels has changed for the first time in YEARS and I WAS taking mega doses of them in other products... I know a lot of people that have ‪#‎Thyroid‬ issues also have low levels of VitD .. LIQUID ‪#‎CoreNutrients..and a Patented ‪#‎Probiotic‬ that is the most potent natural immune modulating and intestinal balancing element on the planet.. Beta -1.3D Glucan#300 and Lactobacillus Sporogene... Has TOTALLY Changed MY LIFE....
What would it be worth to you to FEEL Good?_________
Message ME... I will help YOU
#holly #hollyCapron #phytalive #immunipro

No comments:

Post a Comment