Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Great Idea.. Using Parchment Paper on a Non Stick Pan

Well You Can Bet I will be Trying this Little Trick... Cause My Non Stick Pans well THEY STICK and I might as well cook on an old boot!!!!!


You know crazy as it sounds... when I bake cookies I place parchment paper  that is 12 x 16 sheets on the cookie sheet  So why not get smaller pieces and put them in a skillet...It's Pretty Simple... Take a piece of parchment paper. I like the 9" round ones that are meant for round cake pans....so they are already to go.. just place one in your skillet and crack your egg on it and fry... they come out GREAT... Ya like in ONE piece... lol Look out World I am gonna be a FRY cook from way back... Hope this helps!

#hollycapron #nonstick #greatidea #egg #parchmentpaper


www.hollyspowerteam.com

1 comment:

  1. Do you syill use oil to cook an egg. I try not to fry foods.

    ReplyDelete