Friday, January 30, 2015

Bye Bye Fibromyalgia. See YOU Never

You know living YEARS with Fibromyalgia Pain, depression, brain fog and the countless other symptoms that go along with it .. had become a HUGE part of my life... well let me back track.. it was starting to control my life...and honestly I tried to stay strong.. I tried my hardest to not let it ruin my life with my family... but sometimes strong is not enough.. this past summer I was at my all time low... I had the core nutrition of PhytAlive and the amazing probiotic Immunipro.. but I wasn't taking them serious.. I hadn't been consistent or given them enough time to work through what was going on in my body... so this summer I got serious and it was just a matter of weeks I saw my life changing.. I was laughing again, going places,,, then one night I was hurting probably the worst I ever had and I managed to sleep a little.. I woke the next morning and was HEY wait a minute.. I don't hurt.. whats going on... that was the end of August '14 and to date NO PAIN.. No DEPRESSION... I have My LIFE BACK
Could an unhealthy gut be the cause of fibromyalgia? Has the SECRET to the Success of PhytAlive AND ImmuniPro in SOOOO Many been found? I Say Yes... Core Nutrition and Spore Probiotic I simply take 2 ounces a day of PhytAlive and 2 capsules of ImmuniPro..
These two products are AMAZING....
Holly Capron - "If it's Gonna Be It's Up To Me "
#phytalive #immunipro #lifespan #immune, #hollycapron #truebiotics
Hey I am here to help you!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment