Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Hair Growth and Color Coming Back

Pretty excited when Tessa sent me this message this morning... I was her hair stylist when my shop was open and this is very impressive...See when you have a vitamin and mineral deficiency you will have hair loss.. loss the color in your hair.. your skin gets dry.. nails are brittle and tear.. Myself My hair is growing SUPER fast,, I am also getting lots of new growth its getting thick and the new growth coming in is not grey its black.. so excited for PhytAlive and ImmuniPro

"Checkout my new growth in my hair. My natural color is coming back & all because of using lifespan products. Very excited to see my natural color again."

#hollycapron #phytalive #immunipro #hair #color #growth 
www.hollyspowerteam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment